We are assisting a leading international property company with their search for an Assistant Facilities Manager for a large commercial estate in Reading.
The estate is made up of circa 800,000 sq. ft industrial, office and retail space. The role with be assisting the Estate Manager and his team with the day to day operations, providing first class services to all tenants and customers.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with tenants, encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations.
- Admin Support for the FM and wider team.
- Support with the management of all service contracts. Ensure goods and services are delivered, within budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH/NEBOSH desirable
- experience in similar role, ideally in a commercial managing agent environment.
- Good organisation/administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a good eye for detail.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith