I'm working with a leading managing agent, they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at a trophy asset in The City.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will support the Facilities Manager in the day to day running of the property
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations.
- Support FM in the procurement of all supplies and services in accordance to procurement program
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH required
- Prior experience in managing environment
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.