Assistant Facilities Manager
I'm working with a leading managing agent, they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at a trophy asset in Manchester
The Assistant Facilities Manager will also support a Facilities Manager in the day to day running of a portfolio of property, on the peripheries of Manchester.
The successful candidate must have a driver licence.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislation's.
- Admin Support for the FM and Team.
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- IOSH Desirable
- Prior experience in managing corporate environment
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
£25,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith