I am working with a leading managing agent; they require an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at a large corporate commercial building in Central London
The Assistant Facilities Manager will also support the Facilities Manager in the day to day running of all FM services.
- Assist FM in management of property and services
- Carry out regular inspections of properties, works completed and service contracts.
- Maintain good client relationships as the point of contact with appropriate representative and encourage good communication of information on building issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and follow current legislations.
- Admin Support for the FM and wider team.
- Involvement in the setting and controlling of service charge budget.
- Report any issue that may affect client/tenant or the service of the property.
- Understanding of a service charge budget
- Experience working within a managing agent environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith