Assistant Financial Analyst
Do you want to work for one of the leading independent real estate agencies in the UK? One of London's most well renowned residential and commercial property consultancy's are in hot pursuit for an Assistant Financial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global enterprise, with endless potential for growth and progression.
The roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Analyst:
The role will focus predominantly on supporting the residential analyst team with various budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Reporting on pipelines and likely future business activity
- Assisting with identifying areas of potential performance improvement.
- Preparing detailed monthly commentaries for specific departments
- Assisting with monthly ad hoc business queries and requests for analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Part qualified accountant or looking to begin studying (CIMA,ACCA,ACA or equivalent)
- 6 months Management Accounts experience
- Excel skills are absolutely vital (pivot tables, V lookups and conditional formatting )
- A willingness to learn new systems quickly and explain them to others.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with others
The salary for this role is £33,000 p.a
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.