An Assistant Lettings Manager is required for one of London's leading estate agents in one of their most successful branches in North West London . Joining an already strong team based in Crouch End, you will work closely with the Lettings Manager to ensure the branch continues to thrive. This agency is offering the most attractive commission structure in the market right now and massively dominate the London lettings market. This office has lost staff members due to internal promotions which proves the fast career progression and success of this office. The current Manager started as a trainee in the company four years ago!!
The Senior Lettings Negotiator role will include:
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Generating new business
- Supporting and motivating the team at all times
- Maintaining the companies excellent reputation for customer service and being one of London's best Estate Agents
The ideal Assistant Lettings Manager will:
Have 2 years proven Estate agency experience as a Senior Lettings Negotiator ideally for a North/North West London Estate agent and is looking to further their career.
- Be KPI and target driven
- Creative and energetic
- Be customer focused and able to be a strong team player and leader
- Be Ambitious and looking for fast progression.
Have a full clean driving licence
- Salary /Benefits
- £30,000 basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- OTE £60,000 - £70,000
- Company car to be provided
Early application is advised, or for more information contact Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 823 4391