An independent Planning and Design practice is looking for a recent Graduate who 9 months up to three year's worth of experience within planning to join their growing team in West London.
The consultancy as a whole, advises on the development of a range of types and scales of planning all the way through from conception to completion. They provide guidance and planning services to private home/landowners, housing associations, local businesses and national corporate organisations.
Your daily duties:
- Writing policy reports and assistance to the team
- Managing applications through the planning process
- Assisting in the review of development plans
Skills and experience:
- A strong academic background
- Some experience within a consultancy or busy local authority
- Strong verbal and written communication
In addition to working alongside some skilled planners on some of West London and the Western Home Counties region, you will be rewarded competitively and be working for an autonomous firm and not just a number.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.