An established multi-disciplinary cost and project management consultancy, based within walking distance of Tottenham Court Road, our client seeks promising Project professionals at Assistant Project Manager level.
With offices servicing blue-chip clientele nationwide, a versatile multi-sector service platform (residential/commercial/education/health/hotels & leisure/retail) and an impressive client book, this reputable consultancy offers a holistic service, assisting in project delivery from the earliest pre-construction phase all the way to project completion and beyond, meaning assisting in securing occupancy and snagging.
On top of their cost and project management consultancy services, they also offer Building Surveying services, comprising both professional services and contract administration.
Their sterling reputation means our client seeks only candidates of the highest calibre, starting with robust academic foundations, a demonstrable track-record of overseeing a range of high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of managing the design, construction and cost processes, compounded by a firm grasp of the following:
- Inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
- Overseeing third-party consultants, contractors and reporting to client on progress
- Serving as point of interface between the design and delivery teams
- Formulating and managing the project schedule
- Oversight of projects from inception to completion
The appointee will be expected to split their time between site and office remit and the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Access to any relevant professional training sought
- The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
- The opportunity to develop into an autonomous project professional and to progress within one of the industry's winners
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Seek to undertake the APC as a priority
- Possess experience of assisting in the delivery of high-value projects (£20million plus) across the full project life-cycle and a range of sectors
- Understand how to work alongside external consultants and contractors
- Have prior project management experience in a consultancy setting
Salary: Experience dependent, £25,000 - £37,500 + package
For further information about this role, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.