The Assistant Project Manager is going to be an integral part of the development team and someone who needs to demonstrate the maturity and self awareness to know what is needed from them day to day.
The preferred candidate would have experience working for a developer, however they are open to people coming from consultancies and also contractors too. With their head office in Central London and schemes in zones 1 and 2 this is a fantastic opportunity for someone in their first or second job to work in the fast paced London property environment.
Assistant Project Manager:
- Work with the internal Project Management team
- Help with the ongoing program management
- Accompany the directors and senior project managers in management meetings
- Minimum 2:1 in a Real Estate or Construction related degree
- Assist with the design, coordination and delivery of multiple schemes
- Capable of prioritising work loads
- Exceptional written and verbal English
- Strong IT skills
- Must be client facing and confident speaking in front of senior management and board members
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company who are famous for their attention to detail and constantly push the boundaries in what is achievable when place making. With a number of schemes on the ground and others about to go on site, plus their large land bank you are sure to learn a lot from the senior management team and have the opportunity to be promoted internally.
Salary is dependant on experience and is between £30,000 - £40,000 plus package and personal bonus.