Assistant Property Manager - Central London
I'm currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their Head Office. All they are looking for is someone who is keen to get into property management and has a can do attitude. You will be joining a growing organisation who specialise in managing high-end portfolios.
This organisation is going from strength to strength, and are continuing to grow their portfolio, so there is lots of scope to develop within the company. As the Assistant Property Manager, you'll help manage a portfolio and work directly under the Head of Property Management. You'll be working within a lovely team and based in their head office.
- Organising and carrying out midterm property visits on all managed properties, compiling the report to send to clients and uploading the report to their system
- Booking the renewal of compliance certificates for all managed properties, chasing contractors and uploading the certs and invoices
- Booking works orders
- Uploading /posting invoices
- Arranging cutting of keys where requested
- Preparing weekly meeting paperwork
- Answering phone calls
- Attending third party PM appointments
- Updating landlord and tenant information periodically
- Carrying out general ad hoc duties for the Property Managers
- Assisting the PM team with absence cover when required
- A keen interest in Property
- A can do attitude
- Customer service is paramount
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook and Excellent communication skills
This role offers a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.