Assistant Property Manager - Clapham
I am currently working with a fantastic agency based in Clapham and Battersea who are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team. You will be joining a fun and vibrant office near Clapham Station, assisting in the management of a portfolio of 100 high-end residential properties, predominately 4-5 bedroom houses.
This is an excellent opportunity to commence your Property Management career in a top performing and reputable estate agency. You will be working under the Property Manager who is an expert in this field, and will be able to provide you with a wealth of knowledge. If you are looking to start your property career, or to progress from an administration position to an Assistant Property Manager, than this is the role for you!
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Assisting the Property Manager as and when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Clean driving licence desired
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws beneficial
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Database experience (Data base used is PC Homes)
- ARLA qualified desirable
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Assistant Property Manager opportunity please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch.