Assistant Property Manager - Commercial
We are currently working with a reputable and very supportive Investment Property Management company, based in stunning offices in Mayfair.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who will thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment, be well presented and have the ability to prioritise effectively. We provide a busy, professional but friendly culture that requires a strong work ethic to succeed.
- Diary Management to the Chartered Property Surveyor
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Provide day to day administrative support to all property surveyors
- Provide cover in the office when Property surveyors are on site
- Liaise with tenants and on site building managers via phone and email relating to property inspections, maintenance and other works
- Assist Property Surveyors in the oversight and management of contractors and their service contracts
- Document management and filing
- Produce reports as required
- Produce and maintain schedules as required
- Travel to various properties is essential (own vehicle and license preferred but not essential)
- Degree Level or Equivalent
- Background in commercial property/investment property management essential
- Proven commitment to a role
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Knowledge of QUBE
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
The team culture is supportive, friendly yet hard-working - this company provides a great working environment for their staff.
Fantastic benefits offered, including 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays), private health care, child care vouchers, 7.5% pension, to name a few.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where your contribution will be greatly appreciated then please apply today or contact Chelsea Harris