My client who are very well established in West London are looking for a committed professional to provide day to day assistance as well as administrative support to Chartered Property Surveyors.
This is a very busy role, the successful candidate will be a dynamic individual, be well presented and have the ability to prioritise. In order to be considered proven experience in property management is essential.
The role for the Property Management Assistant/PA positon will include:
- Day to day support to property surveyors and all aspects of property management
- Assist with small projects
- Provide office cover when required
- Diary management
- Liaise with tenants and on site building managers
- Property inspections will be required regularly
- Assist property surveyors in the oversight and management of contractors
- Document management and filing
- Arranging accommodation and travel
- Travelling to various properties
Key skills required for the Property Management Assistant/PA positon will include:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Background in investment property management
- Experience in building maintenance
- Experience in managing tenants and contractors
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to resolve issues effectively
- Knowledge of QUBE and other property facilities management software
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.