Assistant Property Manager - West End
I am currently working with a fantastic Fund Manager based in Manchester Square who are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their property department assisting in the management of a Prime Central London portfolio of properties. The company are in the financial services industry and offer a lovely working environment for their staff, as well as great perk such as 9:00am - 5:00pm working hours and a fully stocked refreshments fridge.
You will be working under the Property Director who is an expert in this field, and will be able to provide you with a wealth of knowledge. If you are looking to start your property career, or to progress from an administration position to an Assistant Property Manager, than this is the role for you!
- Assisting in the management of a super prime portfolio
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Assisting the Property Manager as and when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws beneficial
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- ARLA qualified desirable
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Assistant Property Manager opportunity please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch.