With a modern, fresh office space in Central London the owners have put a huge emphasis on their employees well being to ensure that they attract the best possible employees. The developer has a number of interesting sites in construction and others going through planning, which means this is a fantastic time for a junior QS to join them.
The two existing sites are in the early stages of development and need an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the Construction team and deliver their high end product. With c 50 units on one site and c 200 units on the other, plus another 500 in planning this gives the QS the opportunity to grow professionally and personally and take more responsibility as the sites develop.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Take of Bills of Quantities
- Degree level educated, preferably in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Tender analysis and valuations
- Attend site meetings and report back to the board
- Assist with onsite Health & Safety
- Develop the required skills to lead site meetings
- Keep a track of all paper work
- Strong IT, Excel skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for the next step in your Quantity Surveying career and want to work for a small in dependant residential developer who have millions of pounds of backing to acquire and build new residential schemes across the south east then this is a great opportunity for you. You may be working at a developer, contractor or consultancy now and want to move after your first job out of university and this is just the career step that you need.
Salary is dependant on experience and is between £28,000 - £40,000