Assistant Qube System Analyst - Basic salary up to £ 30,000 per annum - Southend on Sea, Essex
Our clients who are one the most successful Property Management companies in Essex are seeking a Qube System Analyst to lead and manage a newly formed team. The team are responsible for the implementation of system changes and improvements to help drive forward the business.
This is a full-time role offering the ability to take ownership of projects, manage a team and make a significant impact upon the entire company.
- Identify and oversee projects to improve the company’s use of the Qube database system.
- Work closely with Qube to oversee the migration of data to an SQL format and hosted environment.
- Ensure the team provide both reactive and proactive assistance to the various teams and individuals within the business who use Qube.
- Deliver training both formally and informally to existing staff to improve the general knowledge and understanding of Qube. Production of training notes and system guides for staff where required.
- Producing bespoke reports, routines and workflows to help streamline the various departments daily workload.
- Ensure the team are undertaking routine maintenance and updates to the system to ensure it is running at optimum level.
- Management oversight of the Tenant Portal element of our website, ensuring this fully meets our customer’s needs.
- Previous administration experience with Qube software is essential.
- Further education in accounting or an accounting qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 3 A*-C’s at A-level or equivalent further education.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and analytical skills are necessary for this role.
- Competitive salary offered.
- Full time role (9am-5:30pm)
- Role based in Southend on Sea, Essex.
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221