An established property management company based in South West London is looking to recruit a Service Charge Controller to join their team.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and progress within a fantastic company.
The role of the Service Charge Controller will include:
- Answering the main account telephone line and dealing with all requests and queries
- Responding to all internal and external emails
- Ground Rent demands (including Section 166 Notice)
- Rent Charges
- Service Charge Interest charges
- Special Charges/Levies
- Year-End balance recharges
- Up-dating your our clients schedule daily
- Provide assistant to the treasury team
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within property
- IT literate
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
The salary for this role is up to £26,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.