An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant / Development Manager with three years' experience to join a very exciting Developer within the Build to Rent sector. Their team is expanding, and this is a newly created position to work across several live schemes from inception through to construction, while managing relationships with investors and partners.
The company are very well established and identify sites across London where the demand for homes far outweighs supply. Working alongside senior members of their team this is an opportunity to become involved or enhance your knowledge on one of the most exciting asset classes in property.
The Assistant / Development Manager's main responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with the land and planning, pre-construction and design teams through the evolution of each BTR scheme alongside the partner
- Working with existing BTR partners to further those relationships
- Report to BTR partners on the progress of each live scheme all the way through to final handover
- Feedback any BTR design issues/recommendations and assist with specification development
- Ensure smooth handover of new BTR projects to the site team including a presentation on the key contractual commitments and dates
The Assistant / Development Manager is likely to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years exposure to Residential Development
- A knowledge or keen interest in the BTR sector
- Exposure and or involvement in legal negotiations of contracts
- excellent project management, communication and negotiating skills along with the ability to work with and present to all levels within the organisation.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £60,000 base salary
- £6000 car allowance
- Good holiday and pension contributions.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or contact email@example.com for more information.