Seeking a polished, bright and ambitious Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager, this boutique client-advisory service, based a stone's throw from Regent's Street Tube Station, offers its clients (an assortment of private developers and HNWIs) an enticing range of consultancy services, with the service platform broadly split between Delivery Advisory Services and Residential Handover Management.
Specialists in what can broadly be termed the 'residential sector' (comprising: prime-residential, hotels, PRS, Student Housing, Later Living - essentially 'anything with a bed.') our client are committed to providing the superlative service, offering tailored guidance across the entire development life-cycle. They effectively work alongside the Project Delivery team to steer the design, delivery and operational strategy for their clients' assets, ensuring the highest ROR on their investment. From the earliest pre-contract stage, through to practical completion, occupation and beyond, our client offers a bespoke service to a varied and demanding client-base.
Rather than the finished article, our client seeks a rising star, ideally from an Architectural or Civil/Structural Engineering background, with between 1 - 4 years Project Management experience. This fairly wide bracket of experience is reflected in the rangy salary band, which could be anything from £25,000 - £42,000.
While they could come from any of the following settings - consultancy/client-side/high-end main contractor - the ideal candidate is likely to possess several of the following attributes:
- Educated to degree level in any of the following: Architecture, Project Management, Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Extensive exposure to high-end residential developments in a consultancy/client-side/high-end main contractor setting.
- Be supremely client-facing and well-versed in dealing with demanding clientele.
- Strong communication skills in both spoken/written English.
· A holistic appreciation of development, spanning the entire project life-cycle, from inception to completion and beyond.
- Strong Excel skills and ideally - NOT a pre-requisite - an understanding of cash-flows.
- Experience of managing contractors/sub-contractors and ensure that they are working to the programme.
- Possess drive, determination and, above all, a desire to learn: there is no space for big egos here and our client has stressed a preference for someone who 'knows what they don't know.'
The client offers:
- A highly-competitive salary.
- An opportunity to join an established, exciting and close-knit team. They're a sociable bunch and have a relatively casual office culture (don't tend to wear suits unless they've got client meetings - mostly smart casual territory).
- Cash incentives: in acknowledgement of any business brought on for the company.
- CPD: should they seek it, the successful applicant will be enrolled on the APM from the day they join the company. There's also the opportunity to be put through the APC if you wish.
- Expertise: answerable to a company MD whose résumé comprises some of the UK's most reputable Residential Developers and Development Consultancies, the appointee will benefit directly from his 25 years worth of expertise, joining a 'best-in-class' team with an appetite for success.
- Variety: for those seeking it, there is ample opportunity to gain exposure to every stage of the development life-cycle: from the initial acquisition, feasibility, planning and delivery, all the way through to completion, occupancy and beyond.
Salary: £25,000 - £42,000 plus annual bonus.
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.