Based out of contemporary offices near Shoreditch, this SME-sized cost and project management consultancy, established over 70 years ago, has a proud reputation, illustrious client-base and a service platform spanning the commercial, industrial, public and private sectors. They offer a range of Project/Cost and Building services with a particular focus on heritage, education, leisure and scientific buildings.
Having recently secured several new clients, they are looking to make two hires, and seek bright, ambitious Assistant/Project Managers with between 1 and 4 years of consultancy experience to join their close-knit team.
With a diverse project portfolio comprising everything from fast-paced office Fit-Outs (Cat A/B) on behalf of blue-chip corporate clientele operating out of the Square Mile/Canary Wharf to the sensitive revival of some of the UK's most iconic national treasures, this reputable consultancy offers a holistic service, steering projects from development appraisal all the way to completion.
This opportunity would be equally well-suited to a fledgling Project Manager, embarking on their career and seeking a supportive environment in which to develop, or a slightly more experienced PM who has already led on smaller projects, seeking to gain additional autonomy and exposure to higher value projects. Our client has highlighted their commitment to a high standard of CPD; for candidates who seek it, this is a fantastic opportunity not only to grow in practical ability, but also to build on existing credentials.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Access to any relevant professional training sought
- The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
- The opportunity to develop into an autonomous project professional and to progress within one of the industry's winners
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Possess experience of assisting in the delivery of high-value projects (£1million plus) across the full project life-cycle and a range of sectors
- Possess prior experience of dealing with clients and coordinating contractors/professional teams.
- Have prior project management experience in a consultancy setting
Salary: Experience dependent, £30,000 - £45,000 + package
For further information about this role, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.