We are offering a opportunity to join a family-run property company based in East London as an administrative assistant to the asset management and development team. The company offers hands on exposure to residential and commercial property management dealing with both tenants and refurbishment projects.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has at least 6 month's experience in commercial administration and who wants to work alongside a chartered surveyor, learning all aspects of managing a commercial and residential property portfolio.
The company offers a friendly and professional working environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the property, construction or development sector.
- To assist the asset management team
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- General reception duties
- General ad hoc tasks
- Arranging execution and return of legal documents
- Computer literate and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft.
- Confident use of initiative
- Diary management
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to keep mailing lists up to date
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer communication skills
- Strong command of the English Language
Offering £22,000 per annum
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.