An Assistant Land Buyer is needed to commence an exciting role with a well-funded, innovative development company based in North London. The client specialises in identifying and redeveloping neglected land and buildings across London, not just in a specific 'patch.'
This is an autonomous, entrepreneurial and fast-moving role where the Assistant Land Buyer will be client facing and working directly with the Land Director. The company has substantial financial backing and will move quickly on sites where value can be seen, this allows a substantial deal-sheet to be built.
The responsibilities of this Assistant Land Buyer include:
- Sourcing potential developments across London
- Target residential and commercial agents to get the best opportunities
- Be out in the field sourcing sites
- Work with Land Director to gather information on site ready for presentation to directors
The ideal Assistant Land Buyer will have:
- Previous experience in the property industry
- The ability to work autonomously
- Hunger to succeed and entrepreneurial flair to find off market opportunities
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission - Generous commission structure