An excellent opportunity for an Associate Building Surveyor with high level Party Wall and Dilapidations experience within a commercial environment has arisen within a national consultancy based in Surrey.
This professional building consultancy with over 40 years experience are enjoying the success achieved through becoming one of the largest independent practices of their kind. They have over 100 partners and employees operating from a network of offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Surrey, London, Manchester and Edinburgh. As an Associate Building Surveyor, you will be tasked with providing a first class service to a range of commercial clients as well as building the company profile.
Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking:
- Party Walls
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Contract Administration
- General building surveying workload
- MRICS with 4+ years post qualification experience
- Sound knowledge of building and property law in relation to Party Walls and Dilapidations in a commercial context
- Able to meet fee targets and generate new business
- Commercial awareness
Skills and behaviour
- High level of articulacy
- Excellence in report writing
- Credible at expert level in relation to Party Walls & Dilaps
- Evidence of profile in Party Walls & Dilaps
- Ability to build successful client relationships and create a following
- Keen professional networker/active member of professional groups
- Coach junior team members
- Competitive salary offered plus benefits
- Generous car allowance
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Technology package
- Private health care (after 12 months)
- Personal accident cover
- Life assurance
- 27 days holiday (at associate level)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan and access to company pension scheme on completion of your probation period.
Salary - £50,000 - £70,000
Location - Surrey
Michael Heads up the Building Surveying team here at Deverell Smith. If you are interested in the above role or indeed a confidential conversation, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3056 0293 for further information.