Associate Director - Consultancy
We looking for an Associate Director to join one of the top UK consultancies and be a crucial part of their Land and Development team within the Newcastle office. The team is considered as the current benchmark in the region and provides strategic and general advice for North East Land and Development opportunities.
Ideally a Chartered surveyor with experience across the public and private sectors, this person also needs to have skills in business development to maintain growth within this office. This role requires a hungry candidate with rounded skills. A strong viability and appraisal skillset is essential.
The Associate Directors Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Director in day to day running of the office
- Leading a team of other professionals
- Undertaking viability analysis and appraisals
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong proven track record
- Previous experience at an appropriate level
- Ability to lead teams while being an ambassador for the region
This is an opportunity to make a mark on a team and assist in the future growth of an already market-leading team!