My client is a market leading consultancy with a global presence. My client is a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We work across 80 countries, in over 200 different offices, with a team of over 60,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 3bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
They are looking to add an Associate Director to their market leading Affordable Housing team in their Birmingham office. Whilst the role will be Midlands based it includes a national remit.
This is a chance to join one of the worlds leading Real Estate firms within one of the market leading teams in the UK.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Preparation of valuation of assets
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on instructions.
- Preparation of cashflows using Excel and Argus
- To integrate with the wider the clients network and other business lines
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Registered valuer
- Comfortable dealing with clients and client relationships
- Experienced in cashflows using Excel and Argus