Associate Director for award winning management company in North London
An experienced Associate Director is required by a well-established nationwide property management company. This firm is an award winning managing agent that successfully maintains one of the largest and most diverse residential property portfolios in the UK.
Instructed by residents, developers and freeholders, this company is a knowledgeable, experienced and professional management company, proficient in the management of a wide range of schemes including modern mixed use apartment schemes, sustainable development, converted mills & stately homes, suburban housing estates, retirement properties and almost everything in between. They are property management experts, successfully delivering specialist and award winning services to developments throughout the UK.
The ideal Associate Director will have experience in managing a high end residential developments.
The duties of this Associate Director role will include:
- Reporting to Board on projects and efficiencies.
- Ongoing management of: Developer Flagship & Regeneration schemes, CHP services, Smaller freeholder relationship schemes, Transition of second hand business to the portfolio, Transition of multi phased new build schemes and Managing voids, service charge and service expectations.
- Meeting reporting deadlines and hitting client specific KPI's
- Maintaining customer relationships, communication and positivity towards all brands.
- Responsible for circa 100 staff over the portfolio including Development Managers, Property Managers and Administration staff, 24 hour Concierge, Site Management Service teams including Community Support Service staff
The ideal Associate Director must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior management capacity, preferably around central London
- A thorough knowledge of property management software
- A strong understanding of current building legislation and safety procedures
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner
- General building maintenance knowledge
- Strong customer service with a can do, proactive attitude
- ARPM (or higher), IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications
Please Note: If you do not hold the above qualifications or desired experience your CV will not be considered.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £65,000pa + Oyster card or Car
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in north London, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information