Associate Director, Client Relations & Operations
About the company
A high-end, market leading residential inventory provider which facilitates services for letting agents, Landlords, tenants and property management companies.
The role will be overseeing client relations and operations, managing a large team and delegating tasks in a precise and strategic manner, ensure the smooth running of three key areas of the business. The company prides itself on retaining all relationships since inception and the number is increasing constantly, so the role requires transparent and seamless communication. A background in Property and a proven track record in people management and team leading is a must.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To help ensure the smooth running of three key areas of the business.
- Provide line management responsibility to the Office Manager
- Provide leadership and direction to the back-office team
- To be the link between the clients and the back office/property inspectors
- To track performance, appraise and motivate back office staff and property inspectors
- Analysing workloads and allocating resources accordingly
You will be expected to manage your time between back office, field and client areas, split expected to be 30%, 30% and 40% respectively.
Some of the deliverables will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee quality control team to ensure turnaround time of reports are within 48 hours
- Provide back up support to the team of Property Inspectors, helping to conduct inventories and delivering a platinum service for problem/high end inspections
- Build relations with all existing clients at an 'office level,' tracking movement of client contacts within the industry
- Build knowledge and skills of the Property Inspector role, process and software so you can compile an inventory and conduct a check in and a check out to the highest standard
- Set up regular face to face meetings with clients to discuss level of service, satisfaction and changes they would like to see
- Create and maintain a live database of clients with key contact information and history notes
- Respond to client complaints to provide a personal service, turning negative situations in to positives
This role offers a salary of £40,000 - £45,000.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you want to find out more, apply now.
Call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith today to discuss.