A market leading multinational corporation is looking to expand its Debt Investment Advisory team through the addition of an Associate Director. You will be joining one of the most successful teams in the business with a clear path to promotion from day one.
The team focuses on originating/sourcing new lending opportunities for a broad range of lending mandates. This role will have a primary focus on servicing the retained clients and sourcing these new loan transactions within these mandates.
The company works with institutional, financial and property company clients to develop tailored real estate asset investment solutions. This role will provide an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking to make a significant impact within this ever growing team that is on course to double in 2019.
The role will entail:
- Originating and sourcing new lending opportunities
- Maintaining your own network of contacts to source opportunities
- Engaging with the existing clientele of the company to source new debt opportunities
- Work with the execution team to ensure loans that are originated are taken through to agreed terms and the credit committee
The right applicant will:
- Have experience originating and sourcing Real Estate debt transactions
- These will be a mixture of commercial and residential and development or investment loans
- Any European lending experience is a bonus but not mandatory
- Ideally be working in the Real Estate Banking Sector or for a debt fund
- Broker or debt advisory type roles are also of interest
On offer for this role is a salary of £65,000 with a car allowance and bonus and a clear pathway to promotion.
If the above is of interest please get in touch with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith today.
020 7291 0910