- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Preparation of valuation of a broad range of asset types across the residential sector in the UK, including development sites, investment portfolios and high value properties in Central London.
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of cashflows using Excel and Argus developer.
- To integrate with the wider CBRE residential network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- 4+ years' post qualification experience (commercial or residential).
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the residential sector.
- Residential experience preferable but not essential.
- Valid UK driving licence.