An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join my clients growing and highly reputable team in the London land agency market. Whether you are an Associate looking for a change or a Director looking to step up, this opportunity is flexible for the suitable individual.
The role will entail managing a team of Surveyors within residential land and growing a successful business. This business supports organic growth and gives you a platform to create your own success. Among other professional services, this residential land team has an excellent reputation in the market.
- Managing a team of Surveyors and helping to train new starters
- Dealing with budgets and invoicing to clients
- Responsible for your own P&L (if at Director level)
- Building a strong network of active developers, Housing Associations and Land Agents to grow a loyal client base and create sales income
- Pursuing future development and potential acquisition opportunities
- Preparing pitches for potential instructions and tenders for public sector competitions
- Seeking internal referrals through networking and cross selling
- Appraising sites and carrying out due diligence
- Providing development consultancy advice to current and potential clients
You ideally will be/have:
- A strong track record and contact base with land owners and other key individuals
- Experience in supporting Junior staff in training and RICS APC
- A strong understanding of the land acquisitions and disposals process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
I am currently speaking with applicants, so if this role sounds like it is suited to you, then get in touch ASAP.
Contact me on 0203 948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org