My client, the world's leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe and over 70,000 employees are looking for an MRICS qualifies candidate to join their specialist markets team. The successful candidate will join the student accommodation team which is experiencing major growth with an estimated £3.6bn of investment deals in 2016 alone.
This is a very diverse valuations role including valuations of specialist student accommodation funds, single assets owned by institutional clients, banks and other finance parties. Some of their major clients include Unite Group Plc, LSAV and Campus Living Villages.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Writing valuation reports for investors and banks (short and long form)
- Preparing investment valuations (excel cash flow based)
- Development appraisals
- Regular fund valuations for specialist student sector funds and institutional clients
- Buy-side due diligence for investors
- Reading/extracting data from client's financial models
- Detailed demand survey due diligence
- Put together material for client meetings
Key Requirements include:
- Qualifies MRICS
- Must have a solid grasp of income driven investment valuation
- Good researching skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
If you believe you have the right skill set and sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270.