The London office of a global property consultancy is seeking an Associate or Director to join and lead their London team. This team is responsible for providing development consultancy, feasibility and viability across the UK. You will be responsible for leading an experienced team working on behalf of public and private sector clients to landowners and developers.
- Delivering a profitable fee income to the business
- Managing and mentoring an existing team of both qualified and pre-qualified surveyors
- Positively promoting the company through networking and business development
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Work effectively with the other areas of the business as well as the mirror teams in the various offices throughout the UK
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of seven years PQE within a development team in a London consultancy
- Membership of RICS or equivalent
- A strong network of relationships within London that you can bring for continuous business development within the team
- Competent at leading a team in excess of five people
This role is an exceptional opportunity for either an extremely motivated Associate Director looking to further progress their career or a Director who wants to move to a leading consultancy.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.