Do you want the opportunity to be the Head Of an office within an established consultancy and build a successful planning team around you?
A great opportunity for an Associate Director or Director to join a growing consultancy and run their Northern Home Counties office. The consultancy is seeking a new head of for this office that is already extremely busy with instructions from pre-existing clients.
You will be working with clients from both the private and public sector across a whole range of schemes from household extensions to larger scale urban extensions. This consultancy pride themselves in building a strong relationship with their clients so they can provide personalised service that offers clear and realistic advice.
Your daily duties will include:
- Taking an active role in leading the team
- Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Business development
Skills and experience:
- At least six years experience in planning with at least three of those within the private sector
- Ideally, you will have a client base that you can bring to the company or a strong network - however, this is not a necessity
Not only is a competitive salary and benefits package offered, this role also offers the chance to lead a small team within a growing consultancy,
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.