An Associate Planner is required by an international property consultancy join their busy London office. The London office is part of their network of offices and partners that spans more than 25 countries worldwide. The consultancy offers clients a complete service through the whole property cycle from planning to delivery. They take pride in their approach, enabling long term relationships with clients to be built.
The role of the Associate Planner will include:
- Managing large scale projects independently
- Acting as the primary point of contact for their clients
- Formulating development proposals that meet the client's requirements
- Supporting the more junior members of the team
- Business development, promotion of the brand and networking
The ideal Associate Planner will:
- Be MRTPI qualified
- Have at least 5 years of experience with a London Borough or in private practice
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience in handling S106 agreements
Desirable skills and experience required for this Associate Planner role:
- Expert Witness experience
- Presenting cases at examination
The property company is offering a salary of £50,000 to £65,000 for this Associate Planner role with an additional competitive benefits package.
Please apply here or contact myself, Alice Rooke at Deverell Smith to discuss in further detail. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.