A great opportunity for an Associate Planner to be the lead in one of a Consultancies office.
I am looking for an Associate to join a growing consultancy in their Northern Home County office. The consultancy is looking to grow this office and is seeking an Associate level Planner to come in to continue working with pre-existing clients.
You will be working with clients from both the private and public sectors across a whole range of schemes from householder extensions to large-scale urban extensions. This consultancy pride themselves in building a strong relationship with their clients so they can provide personalised service that offers clear and realistic advice.
Your daily duties will include:
- Taking an active role in leading the team
- Business development
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
Skills and experience:
- At least seven year's experience in planning with at least three within the private sector
- Ideally, you will have a client base that you can bring to the company or a strong network locally
Not only is a competitive salary and benefits package offered, this role also offers the chance to lead a small team within a growing consultancy.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.