Keen to move onto something new but can't promise that arm's length client list that everyone "needs"? Uniquely - my client is realistic and has a wealth of work waiting for an exceptional Associate Director to join them.
I have just been asked by my client to seek out top talent within London for someone either currently at top end Senior or Principal Planner level up to a current Associate Director - to join their busy office. With a steady stream of work, unlike many positions at this level, this consultancy are keen to find a trusted pair of hands to take on existing and upcoming projects. You will:
- Take an active role in leading the team in managing and mentoring junior staff
- Lead on ongoing projects and have an aptitude to take on further responsibility in building up business and clients in the future
- Negotiate and work on behalf of clients in liaising with stakeholders
- Deal with more complex responsibilities such as appeals and consultations as they arise
- Be involved in budgets and the finances as within a management role
If you are considering that next step but can't promise to bring clients from day one then this could be an excellent opportunity.
My client works across the Residential and Mixed-use markets predominantly, so knowledge of this will be key, as well as some prior experience of cooperating with the more Central London Boroughs. You will also be targeting and working with some more outer London and Home Counties regions so being able to drive is essential.
The package is competitive and you will have the flexibility of working within a large firm but a manageable team to take the next step in your career.
Sound like you? Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.