An International Design Practice is seeking a new Associate Planning Director to join their growing Planning team. This firm offers a range of projects across sectors however predominantly residential and strategic land that range in scale, complexity and diversity. Your role on these projects will include winning work, fronting both client/team meetings and to ensure that the technical and design standards are maintained throughout the project.
Not only does the company offer a working environment that is flexible, friendly and supportive but you will have much greater exposure to clients and the development process than most other firms at the Associate level.
- Lead the Town Planning advice and co-ordination of key strategic projects to internal and external consultants
- Attend regular site visits and client/project team meetings when necessary
- Continuous expansion of the client network
- Provide day to day management and support of the more junior members or the team
Skills and experience:
- Seven years' experience as a Town Planner with at least three being within a consultancy
- Ability to competently lead meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are keen to join an international, ambitious architectural firm who don't enforce the corporate outlook onto their employees, this could be the right position for you.
Sounds like the right opportunity? Please apply here, or give me (Alice) a call on 020 3056 0286. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.