A major architectural interdisciplinary practice is seeking a new Associate Planning Director to join the team. This practice provides a range of projects, across sectors including residential, education, retail, heritage and policy. Here, you will be exposed to a range of planning work including DM, policy and masterplanning.
You will be an excellent fit for this position if you want to continue your career within a design-led multidisciplinary company. This position would suit an experienced Principal Planner stepping up to an Associate Director level role, or an Associate Planning Director who is looking for a change of company.
Your daily duties:
- Taking an active role in leading the team and mentoring junior members of staff
- Continuous business development
- Negotiating and working on behalf of stakeholders
- Nurturing existing relationships with clients
Skills and Experience:
- At least six years' experience with preferably two of these being within a consultancy
- Experienced in successfully winning work (fee proposal, tenders)
- Competent at leading meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Working within this consultancy you will be exposed to a wide range of some of the top schemes currently being designed around the UK. You will also be offered a generous salary and package with a direct line for future progression.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.