The Associate Project Manager shall be responsible for leading on pitches to new clients, retaining existing clients and building upon their relationships and as such it is vital that the incumbent has proven business development experience and is happy to go the extra yard and not want to do the minimum required. We would expect the Associate/ Director to have at least 3 years of notable project experience, of pre and post contract experience, with multimillion pound schemes across the South East and working for a consultancy.
- Construction related degree with a minimum of 2:1 grade obtained.
- Preferable to have chartership with MRICS or MCIOB but this is not essential
- A firm grasp of technical Project Management and the intimacies of the construction industry.
- Strong Contract Administration experience.
- Lead junior members of the team and lead internal training.
- Be competent when meeting with clients and up selling the companies offerings.
- Must have worked for a professional consultancy in the UK, preferably the South East, as to have contacts with other specialist consultants and contractors.
- A good understanding of the full development time line, from feasibility, tender and delivery to handover.
If you are seeking the opportunity to work in a new, modern office where your opinion is valued and there is a clear line to the board of directors then please get in touch. Our client has asked us to find the best possible people and people who are ready to move into a Directors position in the near future. The role is now live as they have promoted another internal Associate.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 plus benefits.