Our client is a leading provider of Property Management services throughout the UK. They are dedicated to providing high quality services to their large client base and are currently managing in excess of £20bn worth of property. They are looking for a RICS qualified candidate with previous experience in commercial Property Management.
- Client focused role to ensure accurate and timely delivery of service.
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties.
- Actively manage own client contacts to ensure the service under the management contract is delivered including maximising any bonus fees.
- Provide lease management advice and manage tenants within the confines of leases to maximise tenant satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of client reporting to ensure accurate high quality information is issued to clients within the strict contract deadlines.
- Ensure that all properties managed perform to their best ability with a view to maximising income/capital value throughout the portfolio.
- Accurate service charge budgeting, authority for tendering of service contracts (led by In-house Facilities Management Procurement Team), budgetary control of properties and timely conclusion of reconciliations/recharges to tenants
- Maintenance of service charge, repair and key lease date diaries to ensure full landlord and tenant compliance
- Close interaction with tenants to establish the status of their businesses/covenant strength and response to any queries raised
- The processing of all applications received from tenants including applications to under-let/assign or for alterations to demised premises including providing recommendations to clients
- Instructing and consulting with clients external agents including solicitors, planning consultants, building surveyors, licensing and rating specialists on their behalf
- Attendance at monthly or quarterly client meetings, preparation for meetings etc.
- Wherever possible seeking asset management opportunities/angles for maximising income within the clients portfolio
- Co-ordination with other divisions in the company such as lead client manager including Building Consultancy, Rating, Agency, Landlord & Tenant and Investment.
If you like the sound of this role and think you have the right skills to succeed in this role then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies on the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270 or email CV to email@example.com