Deverell Smith have been instructed to find a Senior Sales Manager for a leading international developer. They currently have schemes here in London and therefore require an Associate Sales Director to join the team.
Their schemes are across the whole of London and therefore it is essential this person has a solid understanding of the UK property market. This person will be responsible for the sales team's onsite, conducting and leading launches and events as well as all strategy. This person will also work closely with the marketing team and all instructed agents.
It is imperative that this person has excellent knowledge and current London experience. This developer is seeking someone who can input ideas, advise and consult to ensure maximum sales are achieved.
The role will involve the following as well as many other managerial tasks.
- Reporting to director level
- Management of agents on site
- Assistance in selling across the portfolio
- Strategic elements inclusive of pricing, market research, organisation of launches etc
- Driving the sales and developing the Sales team
The following experience and skills is crucial for the success of application;
- Circa 2 years managerial experience within New Homes
- Reporting and pricing of developments
- Collating and using market research to make informative decisions
- Excellent computer literacy inclusive of excel
- Proven track record of new homes sales
- Experience in overseas exhibitions and launches
- In-depth knowledge of the London Res Dev industry
- Ability to drive and manage a sales team
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate with a basic of circa £70,000 - £80,000 + commission and bonus.
Please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith for more information.