This is a fantastic opportunity for a AssocRICS/Full RICS registed valuer who wants to join a very specialist company punching above their weight in the market.
My client specialises in commercial and residential secured lending property valuation. They operate across the whole UK and are on the panel for over 40 lenders including most of the mainstream banks.
Values range from £150,000 - £15,000,000.
My client also specialises in LPA receivership/corporate recoveries as well as having a very active commercial investment agency department.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Valuation of a wide range of commercial/residential property.
- Valuation for balance sheet and loan security purposes.
- Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable. AssocRics.
- Experience of the North London market preferred.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, MS Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Understands the importance of using discretion.