Our client is one of the UK’s leading Residential Property Auction companies, with an enviable reputation in the industry.
Providing a ‘white label’ auction service to their clients, they have grown to become a market leader across the UK, working in partnership with some of the biggest and best names in the business.
Due to a focused expansion programme, they are looking to recruit an Auction Specialist to work as part of an established team based in Newcastle.
This exciting and fast paced role is office based and involves:
- Working closely with estate agents and vendors to secure properties for auction.
- Carrying out ‘desktop valuations’, ensuring properties are correctly priced.
- Keeping a close eye on the market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Expanding and developing the agent network in your assigned region.
- Liaising with the Auction Manager to ensure sales volumes are maximised.
- Attending and representing the company at the regular live auctions.
- Pro-actively dealing with new client enquiries, working towards securing new business.
- Continuous business development within the role, ensuring that you client base is maximised at all times.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Ideally a Graduate with a property related degree and with a strong background and proven track record of working in a sales environment, ideally in estate agency or similar, you will be a true professional with a passion for the industry, along with a real drive and determination to succeed, you must have:
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to sales targets and hit KPI’s.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- £16,000pa to £18,000pa with regular pay reviews
- Uncapped £35,000pa OTE
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a market leading organisation with an enviable reputation in the industry.