We are currently seeking a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant to work for one of our most valued developers based in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire. We want to speak to New Homes Sales Consultants who are available immediately on a full-time basis ongoing. You must have New Homes Sales experience as this role will include loan working.
As a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant, you will be required to sell 4-5 bedroom family homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show home, a model and floor plan. The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff