An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Block Manager in a well-respected estate agents in Surrey.
My client are a highly reputable company best known for their forward thinking, professionalism and integrity. They have an excellent reputation within their area and are looking forward to bringing in a like-minded Block Manager.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Oversee all maintenance issues within set times frames
- Oversee expenditure and budget
- Assist with project management of major internal and external works
- Implementation of Section 20 notices
- Work alongside surveyors on major work projects
- Oversee Health and Safety
- Carrying out day to day management of the portfolio
- Ability to work independently to deadlines
- Outstanding customer service
- Living local to Surrey
- Ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience plus a commission scheme and car allowance.
If you are interested please apply or contact me Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org