Block Manager for Established property Management Company in Kensington
An experienced block manager is required by a well-established property management firm based in Kensington.
This businesses operates widely throughout Kensington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, North Kensington, Portobello & Bayswater for both landlords and tenants, and acts for corporate occupiers nationally. They pride themselves on delivering a personalised and proactive service to all clients.
The ideal block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this block manager role will include:
- To take full responsibility for your designated block management portfolio and assist colleagues with their portfolios when they are away/as required
- To assist with pitching for new business
- To manage your blocks efficiently in terms of both service charge and accounting; insurance; administration of repairs; maintenance; and major works
- To ensure that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims
- Ensure competent and efficient contractors are utilised to carry out repairs and maintenance matters in a timely fashion
- To ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
- To ensure health and safety requirements for blocks are met and managed in a professional and timely manner
- To handle managing agents enquiries, applications for licence to alter and share transfers in a professional and prompt manner
- Ensure clients are reported to in a timely and efficient manner
- At all times to deal with lessees and clients in a polite and efficient manner
- To perform all other necessary secretarial and administration duties as the post demands
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required
The ideal block manager will have:
- At least 4 years property manager experience, preferably around central London in one position
- A thorough knowledge of property management software (preferably TRAMPS)
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient telephone manner
- Strong customer service with a can do, proactive attitude
- An appreciation of the requirements and implications of being a practice of chartered surveyors and ideally an individual who is a Tech RICS or an RICS member.
- AIRPM or higher (not essential but preferable)
(Please ONLY apply for this role if you meet the above criteria as you will not be considered otherwise)
This role offers an extremely competitive salary of up to £47.500pa
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in central London, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.