An experienced block manager is required by a client located by Croydon. The ideal candidate will have adept experience dealing with high end prime residential portfolio of blocks across Central London. There is significant progression as they are taking on a vast amount of new business in 2018. They have extremely good relationships with developers meaning the ideal candidate will also have proven this in previous job roles.
The roles and the duties of the Block manager are:
- To liaise with tenants, leaseholders, freeholders and managing expectations of block management.
- To handle day-to-day property maintenance issues reported by leaseholders by communicating with contractors.
- To manage all Health & Safety aspects to ensure the buildings are compliant.
- To issue Section 20 notices.
- To conduct formal management visits to each property on a monthly basis and follow up on maintenance issues found during inspections.
- To run annual general meetings when necessary.
- To deal/ draft with Service charge budgets and ground rent collections.
The ideal candidate will:
deally have IRPM or above qualifications (although desirable this is not essential).
Be IT literate and have proficient use of Microsoft Office.
Have proven background in Block Management (at least 2 years).
Be a strong communicator- both verbal and written.
Be able to run a meeting with clients to discuss accounts and issues.
If you think this is for you then please apply or contact Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith on 0207 291 0917.