I am working with a Commercial and Residential Property Development Company based in West London who are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their fast growing business.
This company has signed for a massive project, meaning they require to start building an accounts team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take leadership in a fast growing firm. For this role you must have experience within a property developer.
The role of the Bookkeeper will include:
- Input incoming invoices into accounting system
- Payment run reports
- Monthly management reports
- Vat returns
- Raising invoices
- CIS reporting
- Management and updating all aspects of the internal accounting procedures
- Liaising with management and generating reports as and when needed.
- Preparing financial statements up to audit stage.
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working for a property developer
- Experienced at CIS reporting and Vat returns
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.