PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR – £21,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading Estate Agent and Property Specialist based in the E11 area of East London.
This branch is easily assessable by public transport and very near to both Wanstead and Snaresbrook tube. As an exciting local business with other local locations, this is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking for a long-term position in a stable and comfortable working environment.
Do you have experience working in Sales and/or Lettings Administration and also Property Management, as well as support for the Manager and Negotiator in the daily running of the business.
* Dealing with customer enquiries, on the telephone and in person
* Taking and answering queries
* Booking viewings and taking viewing feedback
* Typing letters
* General ad-hoc administrative duties
* Sending out flyers/letters marketing in the post to generate new business
* Occasional leaflet dropping with other members of staff
In order to be successful in this role, candidates MUST possess the following:
* Previous experience as an administrator/secretary
* Use of Dezrez and/or CFP is also preferential
* Must be well presented and spoken
* Strong literacy skills (the role will require a high standard of written communications such as letters and email)
* Property industry background highly advantageous
* Proficient an all Microsoft Office packages
* Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
* Accurate typing and presentation skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* An excellent team player and attitude towards work
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
* End of year Bonus
If you think you could be the one our clients are looking for, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
We look forward to hearing from you.