Our client is a leading North East estate agency, with a number of branches across Tyne & Wear.
Working across both residential sales and lettings, this leading independent estate agency enjoys an enviable reputation in the North.
Due to continued success and expansion, we are now looking to recruit an Estate Agency Branch Manager to take the helm at their brand new Newcastle office.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Managing an established team of property professionals in this busy branch.
- Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring your branch is profitable.
- Motivating and coaching your team, in addition to regular one to one appraisals and regular training.
- Dealing with any enquiries from vendors, landlords and purchasers and resolving any problems before they arise.
- Promoting the company’s additional products, such as financial services and ensuring your team are aware of these.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Attending regular managers meetings to discuss performance and any upcoming opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
You will either already be in a Branch Managers role, or be in a Senior Negotiators position looking for your next career move. With a clear passion for property and ideally a good knowledge of the local area, you will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
- Prior estate agency branch management experience, or a minimum of 2 years as a Senior Negotiator.
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of the property market, including both residential sales and lettings.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
- •Uncapped £28,000pa OTE
- •Company car
- •Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established Estate Agency group with an enviable reputation in Tyne & Wear.